It's Hard.

=> life is hard. sometimes you've just gotta suck it up. how do we suck it up? i have NO clue.
so i had to talk to she who must not be named last friday...to get closure...yea cause that went great. and now apparently i need to find it within myself to let myself to trust her again. which sucks cause i have no clue how to make myself do that. afraid to let my gaurd down; but then again who wouldn't be afraid after such a betryal.
so i came back home...had a vex...then filled that bottle with 3:4-ish bailey's.
then s just had to tell my pastor i was drinking...who told my other pastor...who told my dad...who just made sure i talked to s about it and why she told my pastor without telling me she was going to.
*sigh* i know you're concerned girlie. but really? what is there to be concerned about? i'm not gonna get drunk. if i was going to, then i would've done so 2 new year eves back.

=> on a happier note. i graduated from physio!!! this means that i'm....no not back to 100% but getting there...soon. just need to strengthen it some more; only what i can work on myself, nothing physio can help with. Thank God that i switched to my mom's physio, recovery was so much faster after that.

=> i.
miss.
him.

if0nly Life Was Fantasy.,
- Mag.

No comments: