Line Of Limits.

=> has it even clicked into his head that he has a girlfriend? If it has then why on earth does it seem like he’s chasing me like a german shepherd going after a drug dealer? I really have no clue what on earth is going on anymore or how I should be reacting. First off I’m in partial wtf whytheheck.. shock as the line becomes gray going “dot dot dot, crap what should I do..crap ugh. Whatever then..?” Then there’s the part of me wants to ask, “wtf are you doing? You have a girlfriend and I’m not interested. Get your hand off me.” and then there’s a third part of me that’s just really curious about how far he’s going to go until he think it’s too far.
ms gf, now hear this out. I have no intentions of being the other woman, I have no intentions of stealing your boyfriend (I’m not and nothing like she who must not be named), I am not interested in your boyfriend (I have my eyes on someone else). In other words, he’s all yours and despite what you might seem to think or hear or whatever, I’m not doing anything; I’m simply being a girl and acting normally as I would with any other person (ie. flinching when getting poked in the sides). I’m stating this only because I can only assume (yes I know that by assuming I’m making an ass out of u and me but) that you’re upset with me or something seeing as though how you don’t say hi to me at all anymore and being very un-you-like. So forgive me of any impressions I’ve made, I have no intentions of anything at all.

=> physics need to die. Stupid physics, stupid projects (though I’m quite happy with the car…hopefully the results will reflect the consistency that I had achieved during my home and pre-class trials), stupid school…

=> I need… a block of gelatin and a knife.

No comments: