How On Earth.

=> i have seven (and counting) little cuts on my hand, mainly the left. i have NO clue how they got there. my best guess is that because i've been washing my hands so much at co-op (physio clinic) that they're cracking...but they don't seem THAT dry to me. the only thing my hand washing seems to be affecting is my fingers growing 6-packs...but then again, it happens every year. my dermatologist says it's a form of eczema. me loves me dermatologist, he's really really really nice and has his own research lab and seminars and assist UT or something. =)

=> H17BD MOOSE! well in like 2 1/2 hours...i love how we wrapped her gifts. mine in a doodled over future shop flyer and exeye's in a mickydee's bag; but you know how we're all going green nowadays. ;)

if0nly Life Was Fantasy.,
- Mag.

No comments: