Just Because It’s Weird In It’s Own Way Doesn’t Make It Wrong…Or Does It?

=> well it’s not like there’s anything going on. In fact, I havn’t seen him since summer. But all the same I can’t rid that thing at the back of my mind that’s going, “omg our hugs are amazing!! It’s like everything just fades away and its just us, making seconds seem like minutes in my memory.” “ugh this is wrong in so many ways, the no mac(and cheese) rule was there for a reason kiddo; he’s taken now too anyways.” “But but but… the hugs!!! =(” and yes, I have convos with my brain. Well I guess in the meantime I’ll just have to hug other people haha, “bring in the subs!”

=> yea so um, since I’m typing these posts via my mini laptop aka lapbook (but I rather call it a mini laptop), I’m not going to be able to sign off these posts properly since the coding for it is in a “sticky note” on the desktop.

=> there is a vid a found on some site (via my friend’s msn pm) which I then youtubed. In summary, it’s a spoof of the dove commercial back a few yrs ago about the evolution of beauty. I now bring to you *insert drum roll* the evolution of facebook pics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6aBp4vJnj8

=> and um since my "shrink" is in NY with his school (yes arjun, you‘re my shrink now, which only means you’ll have me badgering you more about my many issues)…I have no one to whine to about stuff I can’t whine to sharon about, aka having she who must not be named standing in my way after school today. Yes I still wanna punch the living daylights out of her, the only reason why I rather not? Don’t really want that much crap on my school transcript after getting dragged into a cat fight last year (which’s another story for another day) nor do I wanna spend my school years in jail for homicide (or maybe it’ll be 2nd degree murder if I get too carried away with actually “punching the living” part). Ugh it’s not like I don’t want to put this all behind me. But when you wasted two yrs on a friendship that you later find out was filled and based on lies and other junk, it’s just kinda hard. Oh and not to mention’s it’s made me paranoid that she might be ripping my friends away from me slowly one by one. WHICH I’m happy that she has yet done so, or at least successfully done so.

No comments: