Ouch.

=> owie ow ow ow! today was such a painfilled day =/
period 1 (hospitaliy) - i fall backwards and fall on the fridge. right above the back of my ankle is skinned around an inch in length.
period 5 (gym) - got lazy so i threw the football back while i was still lying on my back. bad idea. hit my head back on the ground.
then running for the ball i collide with this other guy and hit the ground. so that the side of my head now throbbing too and a funky feeling left knee.
then at the other end of the field the same thing happens but i collide with someone else. adds on a grass burn the size of a quarter to my right kneee, funky feeling on left palm, and briusey grass burned-ish right shoulder. having a soft bone being inflated in my right knee, lets just say that knee hitting ground felt a whole lot worse than the grass burns.
then just to top it all off, being already all breathless and out of shape, the football bounces off my chest. i can hardly catch for jello.
once back home i hydrogen peroixed EVERYTHING

=> making myself a little treat. jello with 2 layers. inspiration from one of those dim sum asian resturants nearby. one layer was originally red bean in geletin but since i have no red beans, i subsituted it with craisins!!! the other layer is, i'm guessing milk since that was the description is on the menu, so i'm gonna try that out as soon as the 1st layer sets

=> song from AS what are you listening to 3? thread: new version of you - JJ Abrams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSMKeahZzMw
song from me: presupposition - joel geleynse
-> he's a christian artist and the meaning behind this video IS christian based dispite what the first "blamm" of the visuals may be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnF6M5IFQPk

if0nly Life Was Fantasy.,
- Mag.

No comments: