Aches And Pains.

=> friday period one.
walking over to kez's desk, la dee da dee da.
stop at her desk. huh? wtf why did my right knee give out all of a sudden.
eh whatever.

period two.
owie...why does my knee feel like its being stabbed from the inside when i walk on it?
hm maybe its because of the soft bone inflation. hopefully it'll be gone after a while.
good thing i'm sitting down for lunch anyhow.

period three.
walking up and down the aisle between the desks seeing if i can figure out what's wrong.
this is weird...sometimes it hurts sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it hurts more than other times.

period four.
wow my knee's not hurting anymore yay!!

period five.
ow ow ow ow ow HUH?! its back again?
ugh ok fine.
walking to the tennis courts 2 km away. la dee da dee da.
oh that wasn't too bad, maybe i could play.
good match desh.
no creepy kid you can't challenge me, i'm injured.
so u m mr kong, my knee feels like someones stabbing me. "ok then just sit and you can go in around 5 minuites with someone."
no creepy kid, i told you already, no game today my knee's busted.
bye vince, btw nice slow biking skills being able to keep up with an injured person.

after school.
oh crap how am i supposed to go home, ugh.
sharon? what are you doing at the theatre?
*gasp* your mommy can drive us today?! YAY! i don't have to die just yet!

=> saturday morning.
nice! my knee seems to be fine now.
morning routine, leaning towards the left just in case.
ow...knee...ow...left backside...ahhhh!!!!
dr. lau! dr. lau! dr. lau! i feel owied. =(
"ok well you probably just snapped something small 'in' your knee so just give it rest and see how it goes on monday. if its not better by then, come by again and maybe get it x rayed."

noon.
ow. can't sit. can't walk.
yay! my aunt's pretty butterfly cane's here!

night.
ugh. still owie.
[insert the concerned vioces of many members of my parent's cell group and my youth group] "what happened? what's wrong? how did it happen? why the cane?"
[repeat many times] "snapped something in my right knee, leaned too much on my left so now my backside hurts."
alternative response from kevin. "i beat her up."

now.
ow. bye. ow

=> song from absolute skating what are you listening to now 3? thread: Morningside - Sara Bareilles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qthxPKFl3G8
song from me: When Your Spirit Gets Too Weak - Plus One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nT7XuQFZMQ
the rest of their songs are REALLY boy band. so if that suits you then go wild ;)

if0nly Life Was Fantasy.,
- Mag.

No comments: