Dramione My Oh My.

=> I was reading a Dramione fanfic the other day (as I always seem to be doing nowadays) and thought this little passage was quite cute. It put a sm:)e on my face. If it's not understandable as is, it will be if read in context (aka read the linked fanfic).

"Fiction is fiction because the characters are figments of the authors' imaginations. It doesn't mean that what happens to the characters can't happen to you. Say the fictional character eats a banana. The fictional character won't come alive and eat a banana, hence it is fiction. It doesn't mean eating a banana is a fictional action that can never be done." -idina

Fic can be found here... if not already found by the gazillion hyperlinks I put in. www.fanfiction.net/s/7373106/1/Irony

if0nly Life Was Fantasy.,
- Mag.

1 comment:

Dramione said...

I totally love Dramione too. Im going to check the Irony, been falling in love with thier story!