The Bother.

every one has something that's bothering them at this moment right? i mean no one can possibly be happy go lucky 24/7
well i'll tell you mine straight up, let me just vent this out

=> girl fight. cold shoulders. make up? sister unknowingly emails hate mail. re:. read..trash..read..trash..read..trash..read..trash..read..trash..read..trash..read..trash..
think about that going on and on and on inside your head for a good month.

have a friend who'd most likely be able to figure out what's for my best interest. he's in england for the summer.
have a friend who helps me get the load off my shoulders. he's as undecideful as i am on this.
have a friend who can look after me and counsel me. she's biased.

i'm in a rut
rut rut rut
stuck in a rut
stuck in a sut
stuck in a rut
i'm in a rut
rut rut rut
stuck in a rut
stuck in a rut today!

song of my head: i've got the joy - george cooke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOM3vhdJst4
song from absolute skating what are you listening to 3?: Hymne a l'amour - Josh Groban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-qNtMKPp6E

ifonly Life Was Fantasy.,
- Mag.

No comments: